- 1 cup champagne vinegar or use apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard w/o added sugar like Maille brand
- 2 large lemons fresh squeezed
- 40 drops 100% pure Stevia liquid more or less, to taste
Wash lemons. Squeeze and add juice to large glass jar with a tight fitting lid. Add champagne vinegar, olive oil, mustard, and Stevia, adding more or less drops, to taste, until dressing is sweet enough. Put lid on jar and shake well. If using, add salt and pepper, to taste.